Justice Dingle in the portal

I am not an insider by any means, but I expect several more in the portal. We have got to turn the wick up on transforming the team.

Hope he finds a good fit someplace and has success. Also, wouldn't mind if the team has a player with the right name.

1606235142303.png

He seemed undersized for Collins’ preference. I doubt he would’ve been recruited by Collins’ staff.

His rivals rating isn't all that relevant, given he has put on 50 lbs and changed positions since then. We can't be surprised when non true freshmen who aren't ATL at positions of need find their way into the portal.

Wish him the best. His little brother just committed to Kentucky but I dunno if there is interest.

His rivals rating isn't all that relevant, given he has put on 50 lbs and changed positions since then. We can't be surprised when non true freshmen who aren't ATL at positions of need find their way into the portal.

Wish him the best. His little brother just committed to Kentucky but I dunno if there is interest.
He's from Kentucky so it would make sense.

star ratings and playing ability are only mildly correlated
Well that is fascinating to hear.

So CPJ's recruits having only 2 or 3 stars was "only mildly correlated" to playing ability, and CGC maybe shouldn't be focused on trying to get 4 or even 5 star guys because that, too, is "only mildly correlated" to playing ability.

People who should be happiest to hear this news should be Nick Satan, Dabo, and Ryan Day, because we can now attribute almost all success at Bama, Clemson and OSU to their super duper coaching, and not the fact that they lock up a ton of 4 and 5 star recruits year after year.

Well that is fascinating to hear.

So CPJ's recruits having only 2 or 3 stars was "only mildly correlated" to playing ability, and CGC maybe shouldn't be focused on trying to get 4 or even 5 star guys because that, too, is "only mildly correlated" to playing ability.

People who should be happiest to hear this news should be Nick Satan, Dabo, and Ryan Day, because we can now attribute almost all success at Bama, Clemson and OSU to their super duper coaching, and not the fact that they lock up a ton of 4 and 5 star rectuits year after year.
You’re too dumb to have an argument about this with.

You’re too dumb to have an argument about this with.
No. You're just too embarrassed to defend your asinine comment, and too prideful to retract or correct it.

Any statistical analysis to back up your ridiculous "mild correlation" claim? How about this - why don't you tell us what the correlation coefficient is so we can all see for ourselves exactly how "mild" it is? Statistics - remember them? Or are you another flunky here at Stingtalk who was not smart enough to actually graduate with a meaningful degree from Ma Tech?

Back