Kamichael Hall, Chris Dunlap

D

Damarius

My oh my, I am extremely excited with the way these two true freshmen are playing. KaMihael Hall is a big hitter that has so much speed and energy. My dad was telling me how Hall was playing left OLB, and the play was a sweep to the right....Hall ran it seemed like 20 or thirty yards cutting across the field and made a tackle. It is sick how fast this guy is for a linebacker. Expect a lot of PT for this freshman. I couldnt be any happier with the way Dunlap plays. The guy is quick, runs great routes, and can catch anything...whether its a fly pattern or a slant or an up and out. Today, Dunlap looked like the one of the best WR out there. He made a miraculous play and caught a bomb for a touchdown. I was so amazed. He did something similar yesterday also. I wwould have to say Dunlap is our fourth best reciever, behind Curry, Smith, and Thomas. These were two underrated prospects in high school, but man were they great pickups. Give Chan and staff credit...the guys they're bringing in are GREAT!!!!

Debo - you are right on.

Looking at Halls HS films, I thought he was a bit faster, and a bit bigger, than when Wimbush was a frosh. He will be a very good Will for us.

All 3 LBs are very good and under-rated.

Chris Dunlap looks like the big surprise of the year. He will make the 2 deep.

Damarius... to pile on to your post a bit.. Mr. Hall has given some of the hardest licks I have seen given at practice this year.. you are right.. he is a hitter.. and can move...

Back