Keion White to Senior Bowl

Check out #1

LINK

1) Keion White, DL, Georgia Tech (6-5, 286)
The last two Georgia Tech players to be picked in the top 100 overall selections: front-seven defenders Adam Gotsis (a second-rounder at No. 63 overall back in 2016) and Jeremiah Attaochu(also a second-rounder at No. 50 overall in 2014). White's next in line. Saldiveri's former teammate at Old Dominion has the combination of size and athleticism to take offensive tackles to task on the field in Mobile, both as a pass rusher and run defender. In one-on-one drills and live action, he'll have a chance to earn fans across the league by proving he has the bend to turn the corner and the agility to spin inside on tackles.

Not sure how good of a pro he will be. But he will blow up the combine, that’s for sure.

I think he’ll go mid-late 2nd round. He’s got great leverage and he’s the prototypical DE with a big wingspan.

Can’t be true. I heard our transfers don’t do anything

wait-what.gif

If he performs at the combine, and if he's within the Top 8 picks, ATL could land him. We need DLs badly.

Seems like a lofty projection for a guy that couldn’t cover the wheel

I think he’ll be the hot name that everyone thinks will go high then NFL GM’s will try to prove they know best and pick him in the 3rd round.

Back