Kirvonte Benson is coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

18in32

Petard Hoister
to pick up some stuff he left in the dorm.
Sorry to be behind the curve, but is there news that Benson isn't coming back? Just today the Telegraph reported that he's practicing and expected to start this season.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Sorry to be behind the curve, but is there news that Benson isn't coming back? Just today the Telegraph reported that he's practicing and expected to start this season.
Yeah, wassup?

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Dude. I do not appreciate clicking stuff that does not have the expected content.

As you know, I do not have a lot of time and I don't appreciate what little I have being wasted.

Last edited:

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Dude. I do not appreciate clicking stuff that does not have the expected content.

As you know, I do not have a lot of time and I don't appreciate what little I have being wasted.
Sorry. Send me an invoice.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Y'all laugh at my phenomenal wit all you want, but I did hear he's gonna be on the team this year.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I'm just gonna close my eyes and start clicking this website good luck everyone

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Ok. It apparent that in my former state I completely ööööed up this joke. I apologize.

Last edited:

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
He was returning kicks during warmups at the practice I went to. Didn’t notice him in the contact drills, but I might have missed him.

Seemed like he was working his way back but wasn’t all the way good to go yet.

JRjr

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Ok. It apparent that in my former state I completely ööööed up this joke. I apologize.
Apology not accepted. I challenge you to a round of fisticuffs, Cambridge rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.