Knocking the dust off last years Duke stats..

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
George Godsey had a pretty good game.

In our 37 to 10 win, GC completed 24/40 with 2 ints and 2 tds. The longest was 32 yds.

Interestingly, he completed 6 to JB out of the backfield. Haven't thrown much to our backs this year.

Of course it's Ted's defense now (throw--throw--throw) and the Duke kids have changed, but I wonder how this year's passing stats will compare?

Actually Goose's number could have been much better but Kelly Campbell dropped two TD passes, one of which would have been very long. It was wet, and maybe for that reason Kelly had a real bad day.

Saturday's game with Duke concerns me. Tech always seems to play down to Duke and Weak Florist. Gailey better have the guys focused, or it could be one of those days.
BOO

BDG you are right about Saturday's game. Duke is better this year and they are much tougher on both sides of the line of scrimmage. We better be ready to take care of business or it could be a very ugly game.

I don't know what to make of the weather factor. Duke's first win was against ECU in a rainstorm. Part of me is worried that rain helps them, part of me keeps saying ECU sucks this year (especially early on). Either way we better be ready.

Back