"Know your Dawgs"

GTatUSC

Flats Noob
What is this absolute bull-sh*t. Every week with some more useless, unbalanced coverage...especially for a team not even in the top 5. Methinks no matter what our record would be Nesbitt, Dwyer, BeBe, MJ, etc would never get any exposure.

You must not be paying attention to the media. We are already getting a lot more positive exposure than we ever did under Gailey, except the summer leading up to the ND game, in which we got a ton of coverage in the AJC. U[sic]GA started off ranked #1 and is still in the top 10. We haven't been ranked all year. What do you expect? Give it time, as the wins come, the rankings will come, and the exposure will come.

A similar situation would be if the TJC (Tallahassee Journal & Constitution) had a weekly "Know Your Gators" column while not having a "Know Your Noles." Yes, Florida is ranked and FSU is not, but even if you have more Gator fans in Tally, you should probably throw a bone to the hometown team.

I agree, That F&*kin' AJC....My routine every Monday:

1. Wake up

2. Go downstairs

3. Pour cereal in bowl, cover generously with milk

4. Sit at kitchen table with cereal in hand

5. Open laptop to go check updates on AJC.com

6. AJC page pops up and I yell holy F&*kin' Hell fire and cereal flys every other which way....

WHY?! You may ask, because every GD Monday I have to stare at that stupid @$$ "Know your Dogs" with some retarded hick trying to look like a bad @$$ in a f'in UGA uniform. That's why!

This week for your view pleasure, we get to see what kind of cereal Tripp Chandler likes, as well as his definition of a perfect date with his girlfriend (in a sarcastic tone) I say to To Hell with Tripp Chandler, and to Hell with UGA and now I say this To Hell the the AJC!!!!!

dude, you need to taylor your anger to something more productive. Worrying about what AJC does, just isnt worth it. We win, we get recognized! Thats it!

But GTatUSC, didn't you hear?

UGA players can HURDLE OTHER MEN.

It's AMAZING!

This week for your view pleasure, we get to see what kind of cereal Tripp Chandler likes, as well as his definition of a perfect date with his girlfriend (in a sarcastic tone) I say to To Hell with Tripp Chandler, and to Hell with UGA and now I say this To Hell the the AJC!!!!!

You actually watched it? Why?

My routine every Monday:

1. Wake up

2. Go downstairs

3. Pour cereal in bowl, cover generously with milk

4. Sit at kitchen table with cereal in hand

5. Have a cup of coffee

6. Get the AJC from the front lawn

7. Enjoy my morning constitutional, use the AJC in lieu of Charmin

8. Go on about my day

The AJC is absolutely essential to me. I fish. I thoroughly agree with Gov. Lester Maddox that it is the finest newspaper to wrap fish with.

actually, my previous post was more of shock value anyways, mostly I really just sneer and go to the Tech page as quickly as possible.

I didn't watch it either, there are little captions under the pic on the front page that highlighted those two things... I would never watch such an atrocity!

What is this absolute bull-sh*t. Every week with some more useless, unbalanced coverage...especially for a team not even in the top 5. Methinks no matter what our record would be Nesbitt, Dwyer, BeBe, MJ, etc would never get any exposure.

The only people who need to "Know Your Dawgs" are the local police who have to correctly book them.

If we won the National Championship, the top story on the AJC sports page would be about UGAy women's volleyball.

Why don't yall quit bitching and do something, like break into the place and paint all the walls gold or just blow up the press room.

Back