KQ reporting Goose is a no

I'm pretty sure he came in for an actual interview. He may have used it all for leverage to get his new deal at Miami, but my understanding is he was offered. Multiple years, 7 figures per year.
7 Figures tells me we ain't gonna have the change to to bring in a DC. I think this is probably the best move tho. Have geoff run defense.

I've thought we should do something like this for a head coach. Offer $500k/win. If you win it all, you're paid in the top 10 for college football coaches. 7 wins puts you right where we'd pay you anyway. And if you hire a gef, at least you haven't broken the bank for suckitude.

It would have to be $1M/win for any coach worth having to take that bet. Which is where Tech is anyway.

Q? Is that you???

Mahomet cald the Hill to come to him. And when the Hill stood still, he was neuer a whit abashed, but said; If the Hill will not come to Mahomet, Mahomet wil go to the hil.

- Francis Bacon, Essays, 1625.

The goose is loose
But the turkey is basted
The hash browns -
scattered,
smothered,
and covered.

A BIG hire but not in the way you think.

The hill is a mountain.
But there is always darkness before the light.

V

On to the next victim
How old is Friedgen? 75? 80? With his weight he may not be able to walk, but damn he could call an offense! Any way we could induce him to come back for one year. If we hadn't fired the student manager to show action they could follow him around with an oxygen tank.

- Francis Bacon, Essays, 1625.

The goose is loose
But the turkey is basted
The hash browns -
scattered,
smothered,
and covered.

A BIG hire but not in the way you think.

The hill is a mountain.
But there is always darkness before the light.

V
Verdi is a @ThisIsAtlanta / @The Jacket side-project, er, love-child, or whatever.

Crazy year for coaching revolving door, but didn’t expect Bronco to step down at UVA.
Not fired, sounds a bit burned out.

Back