Lack of adjustments

GT_LUVER

Helluva Engineer
The most infuriating thing about this game was the lack of in game adjustments on both offense and defense. Trying to run when they are selling out to stop it and on defense the refusal to bring pressure was mind boggling. Rushing only 3 and allowing him to sit back, relax, scan, and then pick our secondary apart really pissed me off. The better coaching staff won today.

That dude is an elite QB and he had a really good day. He threw into double coverage a couple of time and threw the ball right on the money.

We lost this game on the OL’s inability to block for the run.

I spent a good part of the 2nd half yelling at the TV: "You have weapons at receiver. Spread 'em out and throw the ball and get our playmakers in space!"

That dude is an elite QB and he had a really good day. He threw into double coverage a couple of time and threw the ball right on the money.

We lost this game on the OL’s inability to block for the run.
Hard to believe we have a bunch of former O linemen on the coaching staff.

I spent a good part of the 2nd half yelling at the TV: "You have weapons at receiver. Spread 'em out and throw the ball and get our playmakers in space!"
They tried, king even had time to throw, but it was check down after check down. Camera angle wasn't great so couldn't really see what was happening down field

They tried, king even had time to throw, but it was check down after check down. Camera angle wasn't great so couldn't really see what was happening down field
Definitely check down Charlie today.

The most infuriating thing about this game was the lack of in game adjustments on both offense and defense. Trying to run when they are selling out to stop it and on defense the refusal to bring pressure was mind boggling. Rushing only 3 and allowing him to sit back, relax, scan, and then pick our secondary apart really pissed me off. The better coaching staff won today.
Well, I thought we did. Just took too long. Still more could have been made but the game is only 60 minutes.

Back