Ladies Tourney Game Today @ 5:30

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
What an excellent tourney performance! This is a fine team. How hard can it be to beat USC-East?

The Jacket

The Coat
We will take on 1-seed South Carolina on, I assume, Saturday. Tip-off TBA.

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
some asshole named Charlie said:

27. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets(Original seed: No. 5. Reseed: No. 7)

The word "escape" might not fully justify what the Yellow Jackets did in the first round against Stephen F. Austin. Georgia Tech scored just 17 points in the first half and never got its offense going. So the Yellow Jackets figured out another way, simply outdefending one of the best defensive teams in the country to win 52-50. Over the final 25 minutes, which included overtime, the Ladyjacks scored just 18 points. The 17-point comeback was the fourth-largest in NCAA tournament history and gave the Yellow Jackets their first tournament win since 2012. If they're to get their second this March, trying to win ugly probably won't be good enough against West Virginia.
I always like these re-seeding articles in the tournament after each round. This is our rank according to this fool after the first round. 27/32.

GIT WRECKT, Charlie.

The Jacket

The Coat
I always like these re-seeding articles in the tournament after each round. This is our rank according to this fool after the first round. 27/32.

GIT WRECKT, Charlie.
What a jackass. We won. It was ugly. Time to reseed öööööööööööö.