Lady Jackets AP preseason poll

The Jacket

The Coat
I gotta be honest, why does any dude care about what female basketball players are doing? Yeah they’re GT student athletes, but it’s not like damn near anybody gives a crap.
We're not insecure dipshits more obsessed with what other dipshits think of us than we are with the teams we like to watch.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
We're not insecure dipshits more obsessed with what other dipshits think of us than we are with the teams we like to watch.
Where "We" is The Jacket and not many more people than that.

I hope they win obviously, but lets be real. Their attendance and viewership is negligible.

The Jacket

The Coat
Where "We" is The Jacket and not many more people than that.

I hope they win obviously, but lets be real. Their attendance and viewership is negligible.
Unfortunately, you seem to be exactly right.

I assume the only point of your post was to point out what a unique and flawless human being I am, since nobody was talking about their attendance or viewership. Thanks man, really brightened up my day.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Unfortunately, you seem to be exactly right.

I assume the only point of your post was to point out what a unique and flawless human being I am, since nobody was talking about their attendance or viewership. Thanks man, really brightened up my day.
Huh? Some people care. It is just a very small number. If I wrongly included you I apologize.

What is the attendance? And what kind of viewer numbers do they get when on TV? IIWII.

The Jacket

The Coat
Huh? Some people care. It is just a very small number. If I wrongly included you I apologize.

What is the attendance? And what kind of viewer numbers do they get when on TV? IIWII.
My second point was that you missed my first point, and that it looked pretty deliberate. Nobody is pretending the ladies have some massive following. But there's a difference between acknowledging the smaller viewership and that "what r u gay" bullshit Liberty posted. If you're not watching the women's team because the sport/level of play doesn't appeal to you, cool. But if you're not watching it because they're zomg girls and then screaming about how you should only watch sports played by athletes who have the same genitalia as you, you're a jackass and most probably a latent homosexual.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
My second point was that you missed my first point, and that it looked pretty deliberate. Nobody is pretending the ladies have some massive following. But there's a difference between acknowledging the smaller viewership and that "what r u gay" bullshit Liberty posted. If you're not watching the women's team because the sport/level of play doesn't appeal to you, cool. But if you're not watching it because they're zomg girls and then screaming about how you should only watch sports played by athletes who have the same genitalia as you, you're a jackass and most probably a latent homosexual.
I see, I didnt take Liberty's post as being "dude" as in "heterosexual male" but dude as in person.

We all agree nobody watches, and that lack of interest is consistent across gender and sexuality.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Also, I hope you arent saying if a man only watches sports with "penis humans" that they are gay.

I barely watch any sports, but 99.x % of the time, (not including watching my own kids) it would be mens sports.

The Jacket

The Coat
Also, I hope you arent saying if a man only watches sports with "penis humans" that they are gay.

I barely watch any sports, but 99.x % of the time, (not including watching my own kids) it would be mens sports.
Of course that's what I'm saying. The fact that you're only in this thread to join your male friend in ööööting on women's sports only reinforces just how gay you are.

Not that there's anything wrong with that! But it would be cool if you could make a separate thread for it since each thread about the ladies teams devolves into morons trying to troll people who enjoy watching them, always with the same boring lines. I know that in your mind the person you're arguing with is some snowflake libtard who is absolutely SEETHING over your facts and logic, and I don't want to shatter your delusions, so create a different thread for your hella sick roleplaying and everyone can be happy.

78pike

Varsity Lurker
I gotta be honest, why does any dude care about what female basketball players are doing? Yeah they’re GT student athletes, but it’s not like damn near anybody gives a crap.
I'm confused, if you don't care, why are you viewing and posting threads on the subject of women's basketball? Either you do care, or you are just a troll who gets his jollies trying to denigrate a group of women who bust their ass representing our institution. If you took the time to watch their games you would find they are extremely well coached, fundamentally sound and every bit as physical as any men's basketball team. do us all a favor and go post on threads "that you care about".

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
I gotta be honest, why do you care what any dude cares about?

I gotta be honest, why do you think we give a öööö what you think about anything?

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Of course that's what I'm saying. The fact that you're only in this thread to join your male friend in ööööting on women's sports only reinforces just how gay you are.

Not that there's anything wrong with that! But it would be cool if you could make a separate thread for it since each thread about the ladies teams devolves into morons trying to troll people who enjoy watching them, always with the same boring lines. I know that in your mind the person you're arguing with is some snowflake libtard who is absolutely SEETHING over your facts and logic, and I don't want to shatter your delusions, so create a different thread for your hella sick roleplaying and everyone can be happy.
I don't need to öööö on women's sports, reality does that.

We have a great team. And I like ant Tech fan wishes them all the best. But I sure wouldn't care at all if Tech wasn't on their jersey. If you are honest I think you would admit the same.

Last edited:

Beej1953

Varsity Lurker
But volleyball is worth watching - now 21-3. I watch replays anytime I can find one on You Tube. Tough game coming up Friday at Louisville, undefeated and ranked #1 in the country. GT is creeping up towards Top 10.

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
I root for any team that does anything competitively with Georgia Tech on their shirt. Go Jackets!

Liberty

Varsity Lurker
But volleyball is worth watching - now 21-3. I watch replays anytime I can find one on You Tube. Tough game coming up Friday at Louisville, undefeated and ranked #1 in the country. GT is creeping up towards Top 10.
There’s a difference between being interested in what our female sports teams are doing and creeping on a bunch of 18-21 year old girls. I’ve watched some of our women’s basketball games and snippets of volleyball. I’ve even watch a couple of innings of softball over the years. It’s GT sports, therefore it’s interesting.