Lady Jackets v Fsu

cincyjacket

Dodd-Like
Would have preferred Strautmane for Bates in the lineup in the second half.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
I find Tech women and The ACC to be very compelling right now. Cubaj is one of the best players in any sport at Tech. Big win playing with our B game.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Cubaj is one of my favorite Tech athletes - every single season she obviously gets better, quicker, stronger and more athletic. That comes from hard work. I wish every Tech athlete had her work ethic.

cincyjacket

Dodd-Like
Cubaj is one of my favorite Tech athletes - every single season she obviously gets better, quicker, stronger and more athletic. That comes from hard work. I wish every Tech athlete had her work ethic.
She is so versatile. She can hit 3s and play in the post. She also drops dimes. Her free throw shooting is her only weakness.

clapper

Dodd-Like
Strangely, Cubaj's biggest weakness is a semi-contested lay-up. It is cringeworthy. Bates is a solid bench/depth player who is being asked to do more. She has balled out on defense the last three games though. Strautmane has matchup problems with quick teams like Miami. Hermosa has been the most consistent player this season. Lahtinen is interesting. Sweet and quiet off the court, but she played hockey with her brothers growing up. She can knock the öööö out people and take a hit.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
What a win! Great coaching

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ