Larry Munson

I feel like Larry Munson's involvement with Second Mile should be addressed in his wikipedia entry. Its a breaking news story and deserves to be treated as such.

Are these the same idiots that stand and clap for the opposing team when Tech loses?

This sort of anti-competitive nature and lack of backbone is exactly why this country is going down the tubes.

To Hell with Georgia and everyone associated with it.

We will absolutely be honoring Munson at halftime. I wouldn't be surprised if they play his calls over the loudspeaker. It is going to be disgusting.

Gold standard, man. My only hope is that some StingTalker breaks up the moment of silence with a choice gem.

We will absolutely be honoring Munson at halftime. I wouldn't be surprised if they play his calls over the loudspeaker. It is going to be disgusting.

Gold standard, man. My only hope is that some StingTalker breaks up the moment of silence with a choice gem.

that would probably be booed

we-trippy-o.gif

Munsons greatest calls, including "they look like they might score 150 on us" and "we cant stop them" as well as "we look like Wake Forrest or Maryland or Somebody"

[y]O5CLeU2mFsk[/y]

Its too bad Larry Munson and Damon Evans never made a PSA together about alcohol and womanizing.

That said, he was a special announcer. Condolences to his family.

Only StingTalk could turn something this sad into something this funny.

Back