Last Chance - Auburn and Clemson tickets

DoddDude

Varsity Lurker
Just one last reminder that Tuesday, August 12 is the last day for season ticket holders to purchase single tickets to the Auburn and Clemson games before they go on sale to the public Wednesday morning. I encourage all Jacket fans who haven't taken advantage of this to do so and help keep the Tigers in the stands to a minimum.
1-888-TECH-TIX or www.ramblinwreck.com.

Go Jackets!
DoddDude

Thank you DD for posting this info. I wish I could by more but in addition to pair of season tickets I already purchase, I have two away games (Vandy and BYU) plus the airfare from Houston for all of the games to pay for. I sure wish more local alums/friends of GT would buy extras for just his kind of situation. If I were in driving distance I could have my own section for what it costs the wife and me to attend all the games. Please purchase a couple extra tickets folks and proudly walk into the stadium with them in your hand should only Auburn/Clemson fans show interest in them.

Amen Captain, well put. Local fans especially need to take advantage of this. Sell them or give them to Tech fans who are not season ticket holders. Let's fill it up with Gold.

Back