Last Day of Paul Johnson as our coach

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I wonder what it feels like knowing you have that one last game to coach. I think my favorite memories will be the two FSU miracle victories - since for years we couldn't get a win off of them. The blocked kick and six was just bedlam in our section

Good luck in retirement CPJ!

GTRules

You’re Mamma
I wonder what it feels like knowing you have that one last game to coach. I think my favorite memories will be the two FSU miracle victories - since for years we couldn't get a win off of them. The blocked kick and six was just bedlam in our section

Now you get to feel the wrath of some members who will spend the next two weeks accusing you of being a "scheme first" moron who dares point out anything good that TPR ever did in Atlanta.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Now you get to feel the wrath of some members who will spend the next two weeks accusing you of being a "scheme first" moron who dares point out anything good that TPR ever did in Atlanta.
Oh, so now you can predict the future? Such hubris knows no bounds, apparently.

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
Thank you to Coach Paul Johnson - these past 11 years have been great as a Tech Fan. The highs far outweighed the lows and I absolutely loved having a coach who did things the right way and produced some unbelievable moments in this day and age of college football. You are my favorite coach during my lifetime and I very much appreciate all the great things you did for Georgia Tech and the young men who played for you.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like

The FSU miracles were great, but that game we won in Tallahassee was one of the best I’ve ever attended.

Wish they’d have made one mistake in that 2014 ACCCG, though. That’s all we needed to beat them, and they played basically perfect.

JRjr

JJacket

ONE LAST DEATH MARCH!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!!!
God that would be great to start a drive with a minute to go in the third and end it with taking a knee to run out the clock in the 4th. 98 yard drive to the Minnesota 1, with a few yards lost for that final kneel down. All seniors on the field, out of position, obviously .

JJacket

The FSU miracles were great, but that game we won in Tallahassee was one of the best I’ve ever attended.

Wish they’d have made one mistake in that 2014 ACCCG, though. That’s all we needed to beat them, and they played basically perfect.

JRjr
Yes, I think the 2009 FSU victory in Tallahassee may have been the best away game I ever attended. That place was rocking.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Please don’t use the acronym TPR...even in ironic indignation.