last years Clemson and Maryland losses...

law_bee

Dodd-Like
were just as bad. The maryland loss was letting your previous assistand come into your house and slap you around.

Clem'son scored what 20+ unanswered in our house.

If you want to bash CG for a pathetic coaching performance that is ok, but losing is LOSING.

If you dont win you lose. If I lose by 50 or 5 I still have lost and in a rivalry that is all that matters.

I DO WANT MY TEAM TO PLAY HARD win or lose and that was lacking.

O'leary would have been slapped around by that Ugag team too.

We need a coach who can take us to the next level, because it is clear that Ugag have improved on their coaching.

The most important thing for CG to do is reasses his coaches. Spend some money to bring in some competant guys.

Our special teams were pathetic. I would be looking toward Virginia Tech and bring in one of their coaches. Unless they have been sleeping they had to learn how they perform special teams.

To compare overtime losses to an EMBARRASSING LOSS OF HISTORICAL PROPORTIONS, in order to defend the indefensible, is kind of sad really.

Originally posted by law_bee:

I
O'leary would have been slapped around by that Ugag team too.

We need a coach who can take us to the next level, because it is clear that Ugag have improved on their coaching.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes, O'Leary's team would have been slapped around by UGA yesterday. UGa played like FSU did in the '90s because they are like FSU in the '90s: talented, deep and confident. And if they play whole seasons like they did yesterday, they'll be exactly like FSU. Our problem yesterday was not OUR coach, he just got here. It was THEIR coach, who has, in his second year, been able to put together the athletes that GA always gets, with good assistants, and a winning attitude.

Our coach, whoever he is, Gailey or O'Leary or Spurrier or Richt himself, has an inherently more difficult job. As fans, we can react with whiny hysteria, or we can face the fact that a new coach at Tech has a steep mountain to climb and A) Be patient B) Be supportive. If you can't support a first year coach and give him some time to get his regime in gear, then, in my opinion you are ...well, you decide what you are. I'm a Tech fan.

GO JACKETS!!

Back