Latest BDS seating chart

Gtimer,

I could not get it open.

Here is another link if you cannot get Gtimer's open.

bds.jpg

Thanks. As has been noted, we need to have Tech fans in Sections 120 and 121. When the team heads back to the locker room at the half, we don't want them seeing gold, white, and blue on the left and red, orange, garnet, or whatever on the right. Wish GTAA had designated at least Section 120 for season ticket sales, instead of the little pie-shaped sections in the NW, but (as usual), they didn't consult with me.
rolleyes.gif

Our band should also be in section 131, not the other teams band. It looks like we have intentional created a raised platform for them to be seen and heard. Meanwhile, our band is in a shady corner of the stadium that rarely gets any TV time.
BOO

When I spoke with the lady at Ticket office she said that the visiting fans will be moved to the north stands for the most part.

Their band will have to stay in the lower level but it will probably be lower north and then their fans will be stacked on top of them.

She was obviously talking about NEXT YEAR, after the UN stands are built, eh Law Bee?

Originally posted by Goldtimer:
She was obviously talking about NEXT YEAR, after the UN stands are built, eh Law Bee?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes, in the future I thought that is what you all were talking about too. The milk has already been spilled on this year.

I actually think there is going to be a pretty good plan in place. We just need to fill the stadium up.

Starting the season with Auburn is a good first step.

I think w/ 55K we will have more options in the future with scheduling better opponents.

Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Wish GTAA had designated at least Section 120 for season ticket sales, instead of the little pie-shaped sections in the NW, but (as usual), they didn't consult with me.
rolleyes.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I echo that. I just found out that my seats are in 114. I'd rather be next to the students, and have the players walk below me than be where I am. Not that I've been known to stick to my exact seats anyway....

They are selling season tickets in sect. 120. A guy who works for me just bought 2 today in that section. He's 25, and wanted seats near the student section.
BOO

Back