Lee Corso and the Espn crew said it all...

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
This GT team is a very good young team that will contend for the ACC Title next year. " Calvin Johnson, P.J. Daniels, Reggie Ball are nice offensive players to go along with a very fast defense to form a very good GT team in 2005....

Boy I thought they were not ever going to break away from interviewing the new SU A.D.!!!! They seem to be lobbying hard to get the HC at SU fired... I was tired of hearing about it after the first 5 min. not to mention the 10 min recap of their own summary of what they'd just spent the last 10 min talking about after the A.D. had left.... FOCUS ON THE GAME BOYS and LET'S GET READY TO CELEBRATE A GREAT END TO A GOOD SEASON!!! Hope Wells and C. Thomas are watching us get 'r done!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bricks.gif

Did you hear Corso say That Calvin Johnson is

Better than Randy Moss was as a FRosh. ?? I believe it!!!

Corso says we will win the ACC next year and Herbstreit likes VT. We'll see.

Also, I heard that Maurice Wells was at the game tonight

Hammy.....If Well\'s was there tonight..You made

my night... I REALLY think the lack of healthy depth at Tailback hurt us in a couple of games and possibly lost us the ugag game..When Grant went down in the 1st quarter of the ugag game we lost our only healthy back and he already hadv 25 yards.... Well's would be HUGE for GT!!!!

Back