Les Miles fired

gtphd

What a time to be alive
LSU should strongly consider a minority candidate for the position. Their State needs to move into the 21st Century.

Go Jackets!
Is Paul Hewitt still available? The way he coached, the sport didn't matter

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
They'll call up Ed Orgeron just to snub him with another interim ride at HC. Then they'll hire someone that coaches "big boy football" ... Maybe steal Bret Bielema

olgoldandwhite

Dodd-Like
Still glad the dwags didn't snag Miles last year. He would easily be the best coach in the SEC east.

Highriser987

Dodd-Like
Man I always think of Les Miles when I think of LSU, now what? Oh well, but that was just a silly ending to that game. LSU was celebrating, holding the guy on their shoulders, he had his helmet off like they had just won the super bowl and bam, the refs had to kill the moment.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Man I always think of Les Miles when I think of LSU, now what? Oh well, but that was just a silly ending to that game. LSU was celebrating, holding the guy on their shoulders, he had his helmet off like they had just won the super bowl and bam, the refs had to kill the moment.
It was a glorious ending.

ramble_on92

Varsity Lurker
They will likely go after Paul Johnson. Someone let the new AD know. Time to bust out the checkbook for an extension.
Jokes aside, I would genuinely like to see how Paul's offense would do at an SEC powerhouse like LSU. Bigger name for recruiting and easier school academically.

gth874t

Jolly Good Fellow
LSU should strongly consider a minority candidate for the position. Their State needs to move into the 21st Century.

Go Jackets!
Agreed, I think it's time we had more left-handed coaches in D1 football. Louisiana and other states have pushed for right-handed coaches for far too long.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
Jokes aside, I would genuinely like to see how Paul's offense would do at an SEC powerhouse like LSU. Bigger name for recruiting and easier school academically.
Yeah, i think I'm ready to do that trade. I guess. Hurts to say that actually

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Regardless of who LSU hires to replace Les Miles, there's a pretty good chance they will end up with Les Wins, Les Recruits, and Les Championships.