Let me admit.......

Patriot

Varsity Lurker
that I was wrong about Chan. I have not been able to post in quite some time but Thursday night's game was a great win for Chan and this program. I did not come out directly and criticize him but I did do it indirectly. I am behind him 100% now. I am very pleased at what we have accomplished so far. Our players must stay hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those that are interested my team is 5-2 and it looks like we will be in the playoffs.

Patriot - congrats on both your HS teams success, and on your statements re:Chan. None of us know what the future may bring, but I think we can all say we are proud of the way this team has played the last few weeks. Played with heart and desire. IMO, thats what I want to see more than anything each week.

Question for you - what is your perception of GT in-state recruiting (and other than in-state - seems you were aware of #2's GT decision before it was public)? I beleive you expressed some valid concerns last year, and I was curious as to your thoughts on this years efforts (although we are not done of course).

Patriot, good post, glad you are winning. I hope you have continued success this year.

Father Time

TlAR,B
Yes, I was aware of #2's commitment before it went public (you've got a good memory). As for Tech/recruiting- I personally think that we sale ourselves short on some recruits.. thinking that we have to find a lot diamonds in the rough. But I have gained more respect for our recruiting efforts as of late (seeing kids like pac-man @ WV whose a homegrown kid with only 2 offers WV/GT). Coach NIX has our recruiting area. I don't here or see them too often. I hear from the muts quite a bit. Talked to Fulmer from UT a couple of months ago. I have made up my mind that I am going to trust Chan and this staff on this issue.

Back