Let me be the 1st to tell Beeware that he was...

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
absolutely correct about Gailey. Beeware was brave enough to state the harsh truth from the beginning, taking more arrows than anyone else. But he saw it 20/20, and held no punches in the process.
BOO

The only problem with BeeWare's statement is the fact he knew nothing about Gailey. He would have made the same comments about any new coach. His real beef was the fact Mac nor O'Brien got the head coaching job. BeeWare was hoping any coach who got the job would fail because Mac nor O'Brien got it.

rolleyes.gif

Beeware stated his lack of confidence in Gailey, but his overall disdain for ANYBODY but Mac clouds the issue, thus I cannot give him credit. If B'Ware could put aside his ax to grind, then many of his statements would be considered more seriously. Besides the difference in his posts and others is that they light a candle instead of consistentlt cursing the darkness.

Yellowjacket, yes I would definitely say he failed this year. Even though, there may be some underlying circumstances, he did not overcome them, so he failed.

drinking.gif

I don't see how anyone could claim that this was a successful year. 7 - 5 is not horrible, considering the injuries but to lose like this to our instate rival is unaceptable. This is the worse loss ever against UGA and they have had better teams and we have had much worse.

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
absolutely correct about Gailey. Beeware was brave enough to state the harsh truth from the beginning, taking more arrows than anyone else. But he saw it 20/20, and held no punches in the process.
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BDG,
It gives me no pleasure to have been (in your words) "absolutely correct about Gailey".
But I appreciate you having the class to point out the facts.....something the FOCers will never do.
It is really sad what is being allowed to happen to the TECH program....and the saddest thing of all is it wasn't necessary.

Originally posted by beeware:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BDG,
It gives me no pleasure to have been (in your words) "absolutely correct about Gailey".
But I appreciate you having the class to point out the facts.....something the FOCers will never do.
It is really sad what is being allowed to happen to the TECH program....and the saddest thing of all is it wasn't necessary.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Class?

What would you know about class? This post isn't proof, but shows no evidense that you have class.

I didn't bash beeware for not having any class.

You're right beeware. Keep it up and we'll never point you out as having any class.

Back