Let me take advantage of this opportunity to gloat (Re: Prediction Contest)

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
Since I won't get too many other opportunities:

I was the weekly winner with 17 points!
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif

Is there a place where you can go to see what your point total was for a specific week or do you just have to add up the points yourself (ie I'm too lazy
smile.gif
).

Originally posted by bellyseries:
Good for you, Contact! I'm too nervous to pick, myself.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I feel like that as well - but I've just come to realize that whatever I pick has no effect on the actual game. Now, I just have to work on some of my other superstitions (like not taping the game for fear of jinxing it...)

I'm with you on the taping Contact. I haven't taped one since the BYU game after taping every single one that was on TV for years. When I'm in the stands, if we're not doing well, I'll make my family switch seats or I'll stand up for a play if I've been sitting down. If we're doing well and everyone else stands up on third down, I'll stay seated and try to look between the people in front. I'm not superstitious because I know that it's bad luck to be superstitious.

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
Since I won't get too many other opportunities:

I was the weekly winner with 17 points!
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good for you, Contact!
I was right behind you with 15 points!, my best total of the year, I might add.
drinking.gif

I was a weekly winner last year one time with 19 points. Believe it was the week we beat NC State and Florida beat the leghumpers.

Congrats! My comeback took a serious hit last week with only 8 points. My second worst effort.
pat.gif

Im making a comeback also...So often i predict from the heart and not the mind..Picking who I WANT to win that particular game... For instance i ALWAYS want the Buuuuldogs to get beat and usually pick against them....But ive been a little more realistic the last 4 weeks and it is starting to show as im moving up in the standings...wow i forgot to make my picks one week and Boy did it hurt....I noticed out of the leaders none of them missed a week and it is almost impossible to catch Bor and the rest with that 1 week disadvantage...

Back