Lets get over it!

jp

Varsity Lurker
Congradulations to the mutts on a great year,they kicked our arse, get over it and move on! Support the team and coaches! Hopefully a game well played in California can be a spring-board for next year! P.S. GOOD LUCK HAWKINSVILLE RED DEVILS IN THE DOME TOMMOROW!

jp,
I don't think much of what you are reading is a result of "sour grapes." It's not about forgetting and moving on. Certainly, sooner or later the emotions should level, and the SVB would be a nice poltice. However, while 51-7 is surely a "craw stuck in...(wherever craws get stuck--whatever a craw is,) it is not the total source of the displeasures discussed here.

The majority of the threads stem from an honest concern about the state of affairs on the Flats. Some think the situation is grim, some worse than grim. Some think that the results were the best that could have been expected given the injuries and other changes. Others, myself included, think the season should have produced a better w/l record and see obvious shortcomings but are willling to (like we have a choice) see what happens next year.

I see rare displays of lack of "support for our players and coaches." Granted there are some--but they are rare and predictable.

There is not one GT fan on this board who wants to lose against fs.

Congratulate? sure, ok for what it's worth
Forget about it? not gonna happen--I'm not one
to remember scores, even of big
games I played in; I will
remember this one though.
Move on? in an emotional sense definitely' but
moving on implies looking ahead, but if
you look ahead without concern for what
ails you now, the train is destined to
wreck, and nobody wants that.

Back