Let's See, Reggie And Coaches Just Got Showed Up..

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
Let\'s See, Reggie And Coaches Just Got Showed Up..

by a 2nd string QB who has played how many games? Reggie has played how many games? If Gailey and Nix think Reggie is going to experience some great transformation his senior year, I've got some great swamp land I'll sell them. Actually, I don't think Reggie's digression at QB is all his fault. After watching that Utah bench warmer pick us apart, there is no doubt we don't have the offensive minds on staff that can develop a QB. Tonight was absolutely awful, I don't care if we were playing on a wet field, no field, or left field. Face it, without the super defensive efforts we had against several teams this year, we would have been a sub 500 team. The "O" has stunk all year, we all just kindof accepted it because we got 7 wins thanks to our "D". Just curious, how many of y'all are happy about Gailey's contract extension? By the way, with the money we pay Gailey, we can get a good, young head coach waiting for the chance. In fact, I can think of a guy from FSU that was given a chance 5 years ago.
South Georgia Jacket

Re: Let\'s See, Reggie And Coaches Just Got Showed

Many of us were shocked and disappointed, to say the least, when CG got the extension. Tonight was not needed to convince us that he is not the right man for the job. However, until there is a change higher up, he's ours.

Back