Longtime lurker and I have a question...

CheWreck

Deadhead
I have been a longtime lurker on this board and I finally got registered today. I've posted on the hive for several years under the same name that I have here, so I look forward to some interesting discussions. I do have one question, though.

With all the discussion about Gailey and the academic situation and the sad state of the football program right now, I've been wondering where is Beeware? He used to post on here and I seem to remember that he was against hiring Gailey from the start, but everyone here couldn't handle him talking about what a bad hire it was.

Does anyone know what happened to him? Was he banned? I always enjoyed reading his point of view, but it seemed like some people on here couldn't handle his posts, despite their truth.

Seems to me he was the only one that was right about the situation at the time.

confused.gif

but everyone here couldn't handle him talking about what a bad hire it was.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What we couldn't .."handle" was that he based his opinion on nothing and left NO chance whatsoever for Gailey to suceed.

Was he banned?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
prayer.gif

despite their truth.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What? What BeeWare are you talking about? What he said can only be true if we have 2-10 season or worse in 2003. And last I checked, we haven't played the season yet.

I found very little truth in BW's posts lots of unfounded opinions but I did find his constant berating of our coaches, the AA staff to be a little tiresome. Welcome to the real forum for debate, reasoned logic and you can put forth your ideas without the constant threat of being bumped.

wink.gif

Originally posted by CheWreck:
I have been a longtime lurker on this board and I finally got registered today. I've posted on the hive for several years under the same name that I have here, so I look forward to some interesting discussions. I do have one question, though.

With all the discussion about Gailey and the academic situation and the sad state of the football program right now, I've been wondering where is Beeware? He used to post on here and I seem to remember that he was against hiring Gailey from the start, but everyone here couldn't handle him talking about what a bad hire it was.

Does anyone know what happened to him? Was he banned? I always enjoyed reading his point of view, but it seemed like some people on here couldn't handle his posts, despite their truth.

Seems to me he was the only one that was right about the situation at the time.

confused.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Great observation, Beeware had many posts here that were 'right on'. A lot don't want to admit it, but I will. I have no doubt I will be critized here but that's okay ...IMO!!!

Che.. a hearty welcome!... I've seen you over at The Rock...

Been accused of being the font Beware.. Even tho universally agreed that Beware had Christ-like insight & perception into the GT football program, I am not his second coming...

Back