Looks like GTAA is coming out of the Bunker

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
From what I read this morning, Tech will be going to the Seattle Bowl to face an un-named PAC-10 team. Out of the bunker and into the light.

As regular posters know, sense the UGA game I have been an advocate of a Head Coaching change and no bowl for a team that IMO has not earned the privilege this year.

Now I have changed my mind; Beeware still hope for you too.
wink.gif

The way I see it, Tech is rolling the dice by playing in a Bowl. If they do well, the increased positive visibility will ensure Gailey stays one more year, and I would support that.

However, it cuts both ways, if Tech loses badly, there will be no way to hide, Gailey would have to go and Dave Braine would have used up most of his spare chips.

If Braine is smart, he will take UGA’s officials and cheerleading squad with him…..

One, we better not lose to a WAC team. Two, I apologize but I can't get excited about the possibility of playing in this sad sack of a bowl game. It is a joke. $60 to watch Tech vs. Fresno St. Let the team go and the alums who can afford it, but it would seem our coaches time would be better served recruiting and working on the Georgia game plan for next year. Congrats to Wake on their bid.

Back