Looks like UVA could going the alumni route with A. Poindexter

ricejacket

Damn Good Rat

Interesting that he and Pry were co defensive coordinators at PSU and would be facing off against each other. The hire doesn't scare me. Seems, with the exception of Miami, all of the Coastal open jobs will be filled with first time HC's.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
CSB incoming.

Back in my USAF days, we had a Tech Sgt named Allen Dick on the flight line working Avionics (notably a poindexter-type career field). When entering write ups on an aircraft, convention is to print 1st initial and last name under the text of the discrepancy. I had a reserve aircrew commander get real upset with me once during launch thinking all the write ups by A. Dick was just me being a smart ass. So I called Tsgt Dick out to the aircraft and presented him to this fuming Lt Col. ‘Hi, I’m Sgt Dick, you have some questions about my write ups?’ I was dying.

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller

GTsapper

USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech
CSB incoming.

Back in my USAF days, we had a Tech Sgt named Allen Dick on the flight line working Avionics (notably a poindexter-type career field). When entering write ups on an aircraft, convention is to print 1st initial and last name under the text of the discrepancy. I had a reserve aircrew commander get real upset with me once during launch thinking all the write ups by A. Dick was just me being a smart ass. So I called Tsgt Dick out to the aircraft and presented him to this fuming Lt Col. ‘Hi, I’m Sgt Dick, you have some questions about my write ups?’ I was dying.
Thanks for your service, Zoomie!
Jk that was a good giggle