Lost w/o the Hive?

Country Brown

Varsity Lurker

I'm taking notes Dave. They can have their fun this year. Apparently they need it. But just like PhillipSpencer90 did in '98, they too will dissappear into thin air when the tables turn. Other than you, JJ and speare, I can't recall any other Dawg hanging around to take their medicine when the time comes...but, as usual, I won't go into their house and mess with the furniture. Mainly because I'm just too lazy these days.

Aiken Jacket

Flats Noob
I'm having enough back and forth within my own family to even attempt to join in the fray with someone else's clan!

With a long pedigree (paternal grandfather and grandmother, father, mother, one sister, uncles, aunts, and two first cousins) all attending and almost all finishing at Georgia, Thanksgiving weekend has become interesting to say the least for the lone Yellow Jacket in the family.

I have enjoyed very much the past 3 years, and my turn will come again (hopefully in less than 365 days!), but until then I will take my whuppin' and smile about it.

GO JACKETS!

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat
Aiken, u r one smart dude. It takes a strong man to break a pattern, negative pattern though it may be!

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat
Isn't it funny how Dave the Dawg and friends cannot stay away from us. I believe he (they)are latent GT fans just dying to come out of the closet!!

Dave the Dawg

Varsity Lurker
Yeah, I'm really a closet tech fan. UGH!!

No, I'm just a native Atlantan that considers y'all our biggest rival. I have several friends that are Tech fans and I work with a bunch of them, so I like to keep my finger on the pulse of the tech fan's mind through these message boards.

wreckless

Flats Noob
Hey DtD, thanks for the link. The post by Glorified (The Way We Were) just made my day.

law_bee

Dodd-Like
maybe it is time to revive this post. The link is no longer available but it was a picture of a beekeeper looking around.

WE MUST put those leghumpers in their place come November.

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
My son, I, and one of my cousins are Tech fans. The rest are mostly Georgia fans, although one of my grandsons was a big Florida and Spurrier fan. I believe he will lose interest in Florida now, because his whole family on his Dad's side are UGA fans.

It is not bad when we are winning, but every one jumps on me when we lose to UGA. Some of my best friends are dawgs, but that does not keep us from ribbing each other about our wins and loses. It is all in good fun.

GruffyMcGuiness

We Dedrick
Re: Re: Lost w/o the Hive?

Wait, why did Tapatalk take me to the wrong thread? Help, I'm lost!

GruffyMcGuiness

We Dedrick
This is all on Tapatalk. I was trying to laugh at people in the Bronie thread, posted and then it shows up here! I'm lost in time! Get me out of here!