Louisville @ GT Prediction Thread

jacket67

Dodd-Like
See the source image

Cardinals 27
Yellow Jackets 28

Louisville, VT, and Miami just have never seemed like good cultural fits for the ACC. They should be in a different conference. Oh right, prediction for the game....

Louisville 34
Tech 24

Sorry for the feels, we're just not a very good team. I'll be drinking many an old fashioned.

Georgia Tech has fewer penalties and only 2 turnovers after establishing an effective rushing attack. The good guys hang onto a early lead in a rainy second half. Place kicking still proves problematic.

GT 31 - CDP's best outing yet!
Loserville : 24

Louisville, VT, and Miami just have never seemed like good cultural fits for the ACC. They should be in a different conference. Oh right, prediction for the game....

Louisville 34
Tech 24

Sorry for the feels, we're just not a very good team. I'll be drinking many an old fashioned.
I have no problem with VT, but BC, Syracuse, and Pitt (and Louisville and Miami) definitely do not belong. And don't get me started on the arrangement with the Farting Irish who belong in the BIG fourTEeN. The ACC should trade FSU to the SEC for South Carolina, jettison Louisville, Miami, BC, Syracuse and Pitt, bring back Maryland somehow, and add East Carolina and either UNC Charlotte or App State for an even dozen. That would be a perfect ACC.

Oh, and a wishful prediction . . .

Wasps 31

Dirty Birds 27

Back