Macon Tele talks about more DL injuries (link)

Brian Murphy is a tribute to what a beat writer is all about. Lay it all out there, everything u can find, the good & the bad. Report who's practicing & who's not; who's injured & who's not. Who looks good, who's struggling. It is a pleasure to get his info after each practice.
Do a little side story if possible, i.e. Bilbo adjusting. Get direct quotes from the HC, get direct quotes from the players. What do the players think about the injuries. This is what all the readers want to read & not just fans, but all readers.
It's no wonder GT is doing better in middle Ga (Macon, Columbus, Savannah) than we are in the Metro Atl area, even tho the largest schools are in the Atl Metro geography. All the Metro players read is that sad sack of GUANO the AJC allows to write for Tech.
Murphy ought to be on GT's payroll, at twice what he's making from the Macon Telegraph/Morris News Service, doing our everyday press releases. Heck, he's quite an asset to Ga Tech now, but would be even more valuable working directly for us.
PS: he's much too good to work for the AJC.

Anyone have information on the walk-on Authur Rozier? If I remember correctly there was a rozier who was an All American at Nebraska years back. I think the Rozier at Nebraska won a national player award in his senior year.

Father Time

Thanks Ace, I agree, 200lbs is a tad light for a DE, although he does have the height to carry more weight in the future.

If you or anyone finds more information, I am thankful in advance.

Father Time

BellySeries, that sounds right. Thanks!

Since my first comments, I have decided he is not kin to Mike Rozier.

wink.gif

Ahso, if he was, he would probably be running a 4.3......just kidding; a way to enter into the convo.
smile.gif
wink.gif

No problem techsamillion, just reading the board one last time before I put it to bed. I was hoping we would have a lot of walk-ons at Tech due to the lack of players.

Even if a player is not an A-one player, he can still give your guys a rest if you substitute smartly.

Father Time

Ahso, here's Rozier's profile. Will try to find more & add-on, but there won't be much. He definitely needs a RS yr to put on muscle/weight. We are just so thin in some areas. Heck, he may play by the 5th game
wink.gif

Arthur Rozier gets practice time

Back