Mark Bradley is an Idiot

He is a disgrace to his profession... thats for sure... I wish the AJC had a higher degree of professionalism and talent... Atlanta deserves better than the A$$wipes they have over there.

His latest article is so typical. If the SEC had scarfed up UM and VT, you'd hear only the highest of praise and accolades for a powerhouse conference. Maybe the ACC botched some things but when its all said and done the ACC will be a top notch conference!

Mark Bradley doesn't know journalism crap! Maybe "sports" writers should be rated as well...and if that be, dang, he would be so far down he would be kissing the devil's butt.
To hell with him!
drinking.gif

Our little Mark is pouting again. Ahhhhh../Arrgh, ain't he cute?
puke.gif

I never read an article the guy wrote before 5 minutes ago. I was expecting a couple of small shots at the ACC thrown in and nothing major, but this man is an absolute moron.

puke.gif

Bark Madley is a dawg fan. He's pi$$ed-off and jealous because the ACC is now stronger than the SEC. He was hoping the ACC would have been weakened and spead out thin with the original proposal. Too bad, leghumper!

puke.gif
Bark Madley

So, let me get this straight, Mark: "football counts disproportionately", yet the ACC would have been stronger with Miami and two mediocre programs than with Miami and VT, two football powerhouses? Basically, he needs a reason to trash expansion because the ACC was involved, and the best he can come up with is that we don't cover enough of the east coast to be considered a top 3 conference. Like many other SEC fans today, Mark is skeered.

He is a sad, strange, little man; and he has my pity. What a moron.

The poor guy is off the rails, isn't he? He cannot adjust to the New Football Reality. In the print version of the AJC, right next to Madley's column in which he asserts that the ACC is now the #3 football conference, is a box showing the last 5 BCS title games. The "new" ACC has six teams in the 5 games! Bark's #1, the SEC, has ONE. His #2, the Big Ten, has ONE.

Meanwhile, Tony Barnhart thinks UConn is still a IAA school. Is there anybody on StinGTalk who doesn't know more about college football than these guys?

I can use my old statement of preferring the coaches trophy (UPI) in 1990 vs. the Sports Writers (AP) trophy, given the option in a split championship year.

"If they were such great writers, they would all be novelists"

His July 1st editorial on expansion was way overboard. Yeah the process sucked, yeah its clear who controls the ACC (although with expansion that may change), yeah some credibility has been lost. But the bottom line is two top programs are now ACC members. It easily puts us up at the top with the Big 12 and SEC.

it is my opinion that ,he enjoys pulling our chain, so as of this day i will not post anything for him to get his jollies on.

Back