Matt Rhule < Geoff Collins

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
I have no idea. Apparently we didn't find the next Saban Dodd who could come in and turn a triple option roster into an ACC title contender.
Who has those expectations?

I don’t know about about you but my expectations were above losing to a FCS school, getting held without O points against a G5 team, and getting shutout at home (which breaks both a 20 and 60 year streak).

GoJackets89

Helluva Engineer
Who has those expectations?

I don’t know about about you but my expectations were above losing to a FCS school, getting held without O points against a G5 team, and getting shutout at home (which breaks both a 20 and 60 year streak).
The point is, we shouldn't have expected much. Recruiting is on an uptick.

The amount of butthurt is what prompted my post. It sucks the way the year has played out, but a lot of comments about the coach and staff are ridiculous considering circumstances.

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
Pretty hot take. Actually, we'll have to wait two years before we can make that comparison...or at least make it validly. :crazy:

BackstreetBuzz

GT fan for 60+ years
Baylor went from 7-6 under Jim Grobe in 2016, to 1-11 under Matt Rhule in 2017 to 7-6 in 2018 to 9-0 so far this year. Damn, that gives me hope. Glad you brought up this thread. Maybe Collins is twice as good as Rhule.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Collins may do a great job here. Of course I hope he does. But, the win totals went down when he took over and it looks like the win total for the Owls will go up this year.