May have blown the coastal today

Beej, this is the part i don't get with you though. They play the same opponents we are in the coastal, the only difference is we play nc state and clemson while they're playing wf and syracuse from the atlantic.

And if we both lose the same number of games then they go to the championship game.

Do you seriously think we can run the table? I think that's silly talk.

And if we both lose the same number of games then they go to the championship game.

I don't think it's silly at all. Each of those teams left to play are just as vulnerable as the next. Did you think we would beat Miami and VT both at the beginning of the year or was that silly too?

Not saying I am certain we will win the rest but I don't think it's a "silly" assertion. I think it's more than reasonable. We will probably be favored in each of the remaining games aside from Clemson.

Also, Clemson lost Deshaun Watson and he is having surgery today. Their back up, Cole Slaw, isn't nearly as effective. Plus, we always play Clemson well especially at BDS.

I am very confident that GT will be playing FSU in the big game.

I think, realistically, we should be considered the favorites against Pitt, NC State and UNC. UVA is a tossup right now and Clemson will beat us.

Duke has to play VPI, UVA, Cuse, UNC, Pitt and Wake. I see them losing to VPI and UVA. Possibly someone else in there (because they're still due their WTF game).

I actually think UVA will win the Coastal if Tech doesn't.

Duke will not lose in conference again. Who do they play that will beat them?

So there is still hope we could win a ööööty division in an even öööötier conference, only to get boat raced by FSU & go to the Belk Bowl! yay..so happy right now.

We will lose 2 more ACC games because our offense has higher turnover variability than most and our defense bends. Simple die rolling will give us 2 more losses through our schedule.

I don't know why anyone would expect more than 7 wins until we prove we can do it consistently. Couldn't under the previous coach and the current one is rapidly proving he isn't any better. If we win more than 7 I will be pleasantly surprised. If we beat the puppies I will consider it a successful season. If we beat the puppies and win a bowl game it will be an entire off season that will feel like Christmas Day.

I am now ready to jump off the ledge.

See you guys in 2015.

We absolutely blew the Coastal with this debacle of a home loss to Puke.

We'll lose at least once more in the ACC (Clemson), which means Puke would need to lose two more games...and with their high-school schedule, that ain't happening.

lol

surprised no one called you retarts out yet

I like that this happened. Call out threads are the shiiiiit.

As an aside, I believed the entire season. Actually made 80k on a preseason bet for GT TO WIN coastal. Got great odds in Vegas.

People more likely to have "blown the Coastal" than Georgia Tech:

GEORGIA.jpg

uga.jpg

0.jpg

Game master extraordinaire beej is shocked at the 20-sided results this season.

Poor call out thread. People thought we lost the Coastal to Duke, and they were a Duke missed FG against VT away from being right. We are pretty clearly the best team in the Coastal, but we did almost blow it with that BS loss to Duke.

Poor call out thread. People thought we lost the Coastal to Duke, and they were a Duke missed FG against VT away from being right. We are pretty clearly the best team in the Coastal, but we did almost blow it with that BS loss to Duke.

oh I can play that game too, they were also a missed Pitt FG from continuing to be wrong.

Nah just pointing out that you didn't have the cajones to post a dissenting opinion before the fact.

better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

No, Duke may yet lose to Wake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah just pointing out that you didn't have the cajones to post a dissenting opinion before the fact.

oh I can play that game too, they were also a missed Pitt FG from continuing to be wrong.

That's not the point. The point is that posters I'm this thread had a legitimate concern that the duke loss would haunt us. And we were pretty öööö fortunate it didn't. Call out threads for people predicting <6 wins, JT5 not lasting the season or having an arm, or PJ being gone make sense. This just doesn't make sense.

Back