Maybe a reason!

techrod

Flats Noob
Just maybe the Hill is responsible with raising standards. If so then this would NOT be Chan's fault! If so then imho Ga. Tech athletics will greatly suffer. We will be the door step and panzie fron now on! NO ONE COACH COULD OVERCOME THIS HANDICAP!! TECH ATHLETICS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME IF THAT IS SO!! THE STADIUM WILL BECOME A HUGE BURDEN, but of course will be filled with the opponents fans!! We are already upset with the seating and now this!!

Blame the bearded wonder pointy-head Clough. The buck stops at the top. Chan would be a victim in this.

Chan is not some simple victim in this. He is not primarily to blame either, and neither is the hill. It is ultimately the students responsibility to keep up with their grades. However, I am a current student and I can tell you there was a shift in players going to class from when O'Leary was in control and when Chan got here. Chan is not a big disciplinarian (I remember one of the first things I heard is how players were coming to practice w/ hats backwards, etc. because O'Leary wouldn't put up with any crap, and Chan tries to treat them like adults and lets them do more of what they want). While the students should keep up with their studies, let's face it, most are not here primarily to get an education, and they need someone to push them along.

Sorry to see there is a shift in players now not attending class to the same degree....This may tell us a lot.

We definitely need more dicipline...

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the "pro"
approach similar to B.L.'s approach ?

Being a student, you know more about it than I do. Thanks for your insight.

Student confirms what some of our suspicions are regarding the laxness that is prevelant.

The greatest era in Tech FB history was the Heisman era. I wonder what the curriculum was like back then. Has anyone got a '17 catalog lying around?

Back when I was in school, Sherman said "War is Hell" It is evident from this remark Sherman never went to TECH....GaTech Archives 1889

Back