Megasize my helping of crow!

statelinejacket

Damn Good Rat
Just arrived back home and I am extremely glad we won. Tech's defense shined, Auburn's offence is so far out of sinc, it just plain stinks. The most overrated football team in the South since Mike Dubois's last Alabama team. Congradulations Chan Gailey and staff. I honestly don't know how many times I will get to say that. Deep dish that crow please and bring a second helping.

good post!

auburn is definitely over rated. but lets not take anything away from our team.

this win is big. i hope we use it as a foundation.

also, i'm glad that you're glad that we won. i have a sneaking suspicion that coleman rudolph isn't glad that we won tonight.

Any time your desire for good things at Tech is first, you're on the same side as me, Stateline.

It takes a man and a leader to stand up first in the eat crow line. The whiners and quitters don't have the guts. Thanks for the courage. Stateline, we may disagree from time to time but your post is what we should all be about. Are you listening Beeware?

Stateline..Classy post...we can ALL guess the FEW who want fess up and be Humble and honest with us...If as i suspect they dont...They are the kindof fans we dont need at GT (The kind that are out on their own little agendas and want ONLY the kind of person that fits their own percieved little image as Head Coach)

Back