Message from the GTAA

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
97765B67-808E-4BBF-9925-425A55C156B5.jpeg

Here is the the transparency and plan everyone has been asking for. Now is time to open up those wallets and purses

You receive via email? If so, when? I did not receive, so I guess I don't 80k enough...

Damn, this makes so much sense. I may donate outside buying tickets for the first time.

I used to think donating to causes like cancer research and curing famine was more important, but it's impossible to eliminate suffering and who's to say what's really important.

Anyone who complains about our recruiting now should be given this link

I'm really confused why they would not widely distribute this incredibly positive message to every ticket holder. Sometimes it's like they *almost* understand what they are doing over there.

Anyway, thanks for sharing @ibeeballin. Everybody who posts on this site needs to click that link.

EDIT: Lol my eyes are bad this is not text.

Clickable: http://buzz.gt/FBRecruitingFund

"Everyday Champions"?

Is that a higher level of achievement than Champions of Life?

I am a huge supporter of GT athletics. Emotionally only to this point. Seeing this message has made me want to donate. There are others like me around the globe I’m sure. Let’s get the call out there. I know it’s lame but #togetherweswarm the öööö out of this.

Should’ve set it up with “Donate $20, $50, $100... a month” options.

I know it’s possible because I already donate that way. I’m more likely to donate $50 a month than to write a $600 check.

And here I thought that the announcement was going to be the construction of a new chop house style beer garden to replace the vast wasteland that is the upper north stands. Alas.

A portion of my EOY bonus will be going to this AT Fund request. They say money can't buy happiness. Whatevs, winning football games makes me happy.

Should’ve set it up with “Donate $20, $50, $100... a month” options.

I know it’s possible because I already donate that way. I’m more likely to donate $50 a month than to write a $600 check.

When I went to the link it did have that option. It's under "perpetual donation".

Back