Miami -18 // Noon start

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Didn’t see this posted before.

Hard to believe the line is that high. Opened at 20 and dropped a bit. Maybe this is the week we beat the spread?

Didn’t see this posted before.

Hard to believe the line is that high. Opened at 20 and dropped a bit. Maybe this is the week we beat the spread?

GT wasn’t any good against The Citadel and their athletes were not on the same level as GT. Miami has way better athletes than GT right now, so I think they’ll beat GT by 21 or more.

0-8-1 against the spread in the last 9.
Sheesh. And to think that last year's Clemson game, when we were 17 point underdogs, was the biggest underdog spread of the CPJ tenure. We've passed that four times this season already. (This fits both the cupboard-left-bare narrative and the new-coaches-suck narrative. Choose whichever suits you!)

Miami's offense sucks, and I don't think they're a well-coached team. This would be a great time to beat the spread.

Now that I've said that, we probably lose by 25.

We're going to finish 4-8 with wins over South Florida, Miami, VPISU, and u(sic)GA
upload_2019-10-15_11-13-31.gif

Miami has 18 sacks this year already.

I think we might be in a little bit of trouble.

Going to be a Sloppy game. Wouldn’t be surprised if it starts poring rain. GT and Miami have two of the worst OLines in P5 football so it’s gonna be ugly.

Does anyone know if MBS carries the ACC Network. United game starts at 100 so would like to watch the first hour of our game if possible.

Going to be a Sloppy game. Wouldn’t be surprised if it starts poring rain. GT and Miami have two of the worst OLines in P5 football so it’s gonna be ugly.

so you’re saying that there’s a chance the D can get some pressure?

but yeah, obvious formula for a win is to keep the other team < 20.

Yeah, and as we discovered to our sorrow a few years ago, Miami likes the rain and slop.

Yeah, and as we discovered to our sorrow a few years ago, Miami likes the rain and slop.

At least I have more faith that they won't be able to bubble screen us to death this year.

Back