Miami opens at -23

You give Bowling Green 38 points and that’s what you get. We’ll see if spending the last week prepping for Miami pays off or not.

The only thing that may save us is if Jesus decides to spin the ACC wheel of suck this week.

As a student of the game, Key saw that only an embarrassing loss to a non-P5 team at home could get us to the acccg.

Step 1 - check

The only thing that may save us is if Jesus decides to spin the ACC wheel of suck this week.

1696260641270.gif

I'll be in Miami with my family Saturday but none of them want to go to the game because we suck, and I don't feel like dragging them there (or leaving them for the evening to go alone). I'll maybe catch it on TV, or maybe I'll just stay on the beach. I didn't bother watching the BGSU game.

Never thought I'd care this little about GT football.

I'll be in Miami with my family Saturday but none of them want to go to the game because we suck, and I don't feel like dragging them there (or leaving them for the evening to go alone). I'll maybe catch it on TV, or maybe I'll just stay on the beach. I didn't bother watching the BGSU game.

Never thought I'd care this little about GT football.
maxresdefault.jpg

I dont see the 23 anywhere, I see it opening at -18.5 and moving to now -20.5 juiced Miami or -21 juiced Tech. Total moved from 58.5 to 57.5. +800 to win, if you dont like money.

Back