Missing Ole Foggy

Thanks, Mack, for letting me know. I asked about him last year sometime, and it did not seem that anyone that read my question knew what had happened to Jerry.

I will never forget traveling with him to the ACC Championship and Orange Bowl. He was a "hoot" for sure.

RIP, Olefoggy.

So sorry to hear. He and I had some good, uh dialogue, in the past.

Old Foggy was a Tech Man thru and thru. I helped him out with something back in the day and had a lot of respect for him.

Sorry to learn of his passing.

Damn. Had some good discussions on here with Foggy. He was an ornery cuss, but was old enough to have earned it. Rest In Peace, sir.

I remember meeting him in Murfreesboro before the MTSU game. He will always be held in high regard by me. As others have said, he was a true Tech man.

Mack, thanks for posting this. I didn't know he'd passed. Faithful poster from 'the old days' of the board and I'm sure even greater TECH fan overall. I miss the guy. God bless him and his family.

Jwerry Pinson was a great fan of tech football throuogh thick and thin .he died last yr and is missed terribly......noboy bled old gold and white better than Jerry and my crowd misses him greatly..........rip Ole Foggy
He was a good one...He and my daddy, Techsamillion, developed a friendly rapport on and off the board. OF sent me a kind and thoughtful note when Techs died in 2010.
I always enjoyed reading his thoughts, arguments, assaults, etc.

He was a good one...He and my daddy, Techsamillion, developed a friendly rapport on and off the board. OF sent me a kind and thoughtful note when Techs died in 2010.
I always enjoyed reading his thoughts, arguments, assaults, etc.
I didn't realize Techsamillion had been gone that long

I'm old.

RIP

I had the pleasure to meet him maybe 10 years ago on campus. Will be missed...

Rip old man I’ll never forget laughing at his insanely corny nicknames for people. Just felt right.

Remember Techs from the ole days.
Who would have thought that we would have eventually considered those early vitriolic days the good ol days? But they were that...good times!
Who were some of the other "fonts" that are no longer on the board?
Ahsoisee one I remember who sided, most of the time, with OF and Techs.

Who would have thought that we would have eventually considered those early vitriolic days the good ol days? But they were that...good times!
Who were some of the other "fonts" that are no longer on the board?
Ahsoisee one I remember who sided, most of the time, with OF and Techs.
I remember all these guys. Fought with/against them in the Gailey Wars. Their level of passion for Tech is something you won't find in abundance in any fan base.

Back