Mission Accomplished

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Coming into this year I said my number one goal for the team was to no longer be embarrassed on behalf of our players. The insult from the UGA player shared by Jordan Yates hit me hard because I knew how true it was and we all saw it. The players were unprepared and put in a terrible position by our former coach. I lost almost all interest and excitement in GT football. Even the wins were un-enjoyable because I knew they were sheer luck.

NOT SO ANYMORE! Coach Key had the young men ready to go. They played tough, disciplined football. They never quit. Theshowed everything I wanted the GT football team to show and now I’m looking at our future opponents and schedules creating dream vacations.

Let’s reward the effort of all those involved with financial and physical support. Cap off this turnaround season with a good bowl game turnout and a winning season!

I put in money for the Tech Way as well as Competitive Drive 2. I can’t pay back the players who made me love GT sports originally, but I can reward their sacrifice by helping sustain the programs they’ve built! We can be great. It doesn’t mean we have to compete for national championships every year, but we don’t have to settle for second best in the state every year either!

Coming into this year I said my number one goal for the team was to no longer be embarrassed on behalf of our players. The insult from the UGA player shared by Jordan Yates hit me hard because I knew how true it was and we all saw it. The players were unprepared and put in a terrible position by our former coach. I lost almost all interest and excitement in GT football. Even the wins were un-enjoyable because I knew they were sheer luck.

NOT SO ANYMORE! Coach Key had the young men ready to go. They played tough, disciplined football. They never quit. Theshowed everything I wanted the GT football team to show and now I’m looking at our future opponents and schedules creating dream vacations.

Let’s reward the effort of all those involved with financial and physical support. Cap off this turnaround season with a good bowl game turnout and a winning season!

I put in money for the Tech Way as well as Competitive Drive 2. I can’t pay back the players who made me love GT sports originally, but I can reward their sacrifice by helping sustain the programs they’ve built! We can be great. It doesn’t mean we have to compete for national championships every year, but we don’t have to settle for second best in the state every year either!

Thank you for your support of Georgia Tech. Go Jackets!

That scene from The Dark Knight Rises when Batman finally gets out of that pit that Bane placed him in... Oh yea, that's us.

I think the pit we were in was more like this:

1701284954783.png

Back