More Casualties?

Father WASP

Flats Noob
Does anyone know - perhaps Gen. Wood? - who is on the bubble of the latest grading period?

Gailey is saying it involves a "couple of players who play alot". Wrong kind of suspense at this juncture.

I'll go ahead and say this - we were probably a mid-ACC team if we made improvements, improved at QB, kept everyone healthy and got some breaks. Then we had a hole blown in our roster by Carol Moore and David Braine by losing the 10. At that point I'd say we were counting on some breaks to have a 5 or 6 win season. If we lose a couple of more starters due to academics - BEFORE the normal injuries and such that occur during a football season - this is heading toward disaster. No matter how well our young men perform, the depth required to play our schedule is huge. Bottom line, if this turns true and we lose some starters, a two or three win season is what is facing us, and the big guys - Maryland, Georgia, Auburn will be laughers.

The next few days will be interesting. In the meantime, what names are floating as the likely candidates to be watching with the band?

Theres no way for anybody here or anywhere else to know because finals aren't until next week.

Any past or present Tech student can tell you that a final exam can easily make or break you.

Wait till the end of the semester.

Go Jackets!

Originally posted by cropdusterengineer:
Theres no way for anybody here or anywhere else to know because finals aren't until next week.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think we'll know fairly quickly. Unless they've really changed something since I was in school, finals are this week. Graduation is tomorrow.

No, they changed the format.
Finals are now taken after graduation.
Students are allowed to pick their own grades.

Back