More evidence that "fans" would sacrifice GT.....

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
More evidence that \"fans\" would sacrifice GT.....

I will never understand why some "fans" are so willing to sacrifice Georgia Tech to appease their appetite to fire Chan Gailey.

Scanning the "other board", I see that the king dipshit, Peepad is encouraging PJ Daniels to go pro this year so that his production won't tail off against a non-experienced offensive line next year.

It doesn't bother me that some fans Don't like Gailey. He deserves the heat. What bothers me is a certain few who are so willing to sacrifice the team, the school, and the future of our program in order to get the ONLY thing they desire, which is CCG getting fired.

I don't know why I expect any less. The board has become a complete joke. They rationalize every positive of CCG as a fluke or something that is not an accomplishment. They harp on every negative going back 3 years ago. Its as one sided as a piece of pizza.

They have resorted to encouraging self over team, which isn't surpirising. It would be one thing to argue this if we have a sure fire 1st or even second rounder. But PJ with the injury bug he experienced this year would probably not go before the 4th round if at all. Yet they are encouraging his departure?

Never ceases to amaze me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif

Re: More evidence that \"fans\" would sacrifice GT.....

Why are we still harping on this? Isn't this in 20 other threads right now?

Didn't know this was mentioned in any other threads.

They have their agenda. I laugh at most of their posts and the way they attack ST and The Hive is pathetic. If they wouldn't have gotten kicked off of both boards, they would still be here posting their CRAP. Yes, that is what it is.. Pure COW DUNG!!
What is really sad is that peepad is like a god to them. They worship him like he is the 2nd coming or something.

And ms ta... Well, she is off in her own little world over there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/behead.gif

I have only visited that site a few times, and have never posted.
It seems to me that their admin writes what he does to keep the board running. A big part of his survival plan is to bait people from here and the Hive to join the p***sing contest. I am sure everybody realizes that peepad writes about 50% of the total posts over there. Not a good sign for them.
That place is like "The Morton Downey Jr. Show", and can only make it by shock factor.

I doubt that the views expressed over there are genuine.

[ QUOTE ]
That place is like "The Morton Downy Jr. Show"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but man that was a great show!!!!!!! Morton was a chain smoker and when the non-smoking rights people came on... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif One of the many classics!

[ QUOTE ]
I will never understand why some "fans" are so willing to sacrifice Georgia Tech to appease their appetite to fire Chan Gailey.

[/ QUOTE ]These are the same people who would step in front of a bus doing 60mph to prove they had the right of way.

Do not attempt to understand, rationalize or convince as they are so removed from reality that they have constructed their own.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I've been frustrated by Gaily, but now, more than ever, I'm convinced that you have to give a coach time and then evaluate.

Tech people in general are some of the most negative people in the world. Pessimism is a graduation requirement I think.

I disagree. Pessimism is a trait of the occassional loud mouth poster here, not Georgia Tech in general.

Re: More evidence that \"fans\" would sacrifice GT..

Heh, well theres two sides to the coin, but by and large we are a "half empty" bunch. I don't really understand why, and theres nothing I hate more than a fatalistic attitude, but a big portion of the students and alumns are definitely like that.

Back