More G**** C****** crap

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
11K views?? She didn’t even tag anyone.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Is there any phase of this program that this clown did not destroy (or attempt to destroy) during his 3+ years?
Seems like the answer is no. He had to put his fingerprints on everything. But his fingers were covered in fingerpaint from his remedial “how to coch futball gud” classes.

JRjr

georgiatech22

Dodd-Like
What’s so special about this one woman?
“Teri Anton is in her 22nd year at Georgia Tech and is the administrative coordinator for Georgia Tech football. She is responsible for the organization, preparation and maintenance of the head coach’s schedule and communications.

Her other duties include administrative support to the football staff, serving as the program’s NFL liaison, assisting with coordination of Tech’s coaching clinics and summer camps and maintaining team databases. Anton is also the liaison with team parents and coordinates special events, including the annual team banquet and Senior Day presentations.”

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Lol
What’s so special about this one woman?
Someone that had been part of the organization for 20 years and had good relationships with coaches, players, donors, season tickets holders for decades. She bleeds tech football and probably makes like $50K. Running her out wasn’t a great internal PR move.

Dont think there is anything super special about her skills, but soft skills matter as well.

I know she helped me with a ticket issue many years ago when the ticket office was completely inept. Can’t even remember what it was, but someone on the Hive told me to email her and she figured it out right away.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Lol

Someone that had been part of the organization for 20 years and had good relationships with coaches, players, donors, season tickets holders for decades. She bleeds tech football and probably makes like $50K. Running her out wasn’t a great internal PR move.

Dont think there is anything super special about her skills, but soft skills matter as well.

I know she helped me with a ticket issue many years ago when the ticket office was completely inept. Can’t even remember what it was, but someone on the Hive told me to email her and she figured it out right away.
Bet she’s not worth 7 years $177M though.

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
I feel bad for the lady. She was a big help to a lot of people. One of those folks behind the scenes that knew how to make things happen and was happy to go the extra mile. GC can’t get further away in our review mirror fast enough.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I feel bad for the lady. She was a big help to a lot of people. One of those folks behind the scenes that knew how to make things happen and was happy to go the extra mile. GC can’t get further away in our review mirror fast enough.
I have a feeling that over the next few years there will be a trickle of info about all of the stuff Gef did to inflict long term damage on our program. History will not be kind to him, and he will go down as the worst GT coach of all time based on things other than record (and record too).

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
I have a feeling that over the next few years there will be a trickle of info about all of the stuff Gef did to inflict long term damage on our program. History will not be kind to him, and he will go down as the worst GT coach of all time based on things other than record (and record too).
Yep, and I bet this lady knows a whole lot of it. If anyone thinks this lady is slinging dirt, I think she’s holding back out of respect for GT.

bandman

Damn Good Rat
He's already gone down as the worst. And we all thought that would not be possible.