Moses declaring for the draft

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Would seemingly drive more players to schools with large brands and fan bases; I saw a rumor (completely unsubstantiated) that Kentucky may pursue Alvarado. In that scenario, He could certainly make more off his brand their than here
Well, that is a fascinating point. The top US players could certainly make more money playing for Kentucky than the D League.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
I am not convinced tha that is true. Tech has some clout in Atlanta now, Jose could probably a lot marketing bmw or something in Atl.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
Would seemingly drive more players to schools with large brands and fan bases; I saw a rumor (completely unsubstantiated) that Kentucky may pursue Alvarado. In that scenario, He could certainly make more off his brand their than here
Not sure I agree. Lexington is not ATL, the SEC is not the ACC and KY didn't even make the postseason. It's not just the actual school its about creating a Brand and I'm not convinced KY has more to work with than Georgia Tech.

Go read that post from midatlantech about Delmarva. Alvarado is almost already a brand. He doesn't need KY.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Not sure I agree. Lexington is not ATL, the SEC is not the ACC and KY didn't even make the postseason. It's not just the actual school its about creating a Brand and I'm not convinced KY has more to work with than Georgia Tech.

Go read that post from midatlantech about Delmarva. Alvarado is almost already a brand. He doesn't need KY.
He doesn't need KY, but you get a lot more exposure on that platform that ours. GT basketball hasn't been a relevant brand in Atlanta for 25 years.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy

GT has 3

Jose being some kids favorite player doesn’t exactly mean he’s a brand imo