Moses Wright = Lottery pick

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Better listen to him coit. The guy just flatout knows sports:

Plus he's got jts on his side, so they represent a bipartisan effort between being wrong and being ööööing stupid.

No man, you guys are right. Pastner is coach of year. The draft experts are wrong and we should be a 5 speed and despite none of the nba experts having Wright drafted right now it’s all a smokescreen as he’s a lottery pick. Take off your gold colored basketball glasses once in awhile

jts1207

What’s the point of crapping on GT players who are actually good?

Why didn’t y’all give our kickers this much hell?

Nobody’s crapping on him. He’s just not a lottery pick.

The Jacket

The Coat
No man, you guys are right. Pastner is coach of year. The draft experts are wrong and we should be a 5 speed and despite none of the nba experts having Wright drafted right now it’s all a smokescreen as he’s a lottery pick. Take off your gold colored basketball glasses once in awhile

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Name an ACC lottery pick that hasn't been ACC Player of the Week at least once.

I'll bet you can't do it.
Without putting much thought into it, or any research, I doubt Cam Reddish, Marvin Williams, Wendell Carter were ever a player of the week. Would probably throw Kyrie Irving in there too.

Conference player of the week doesn’t really tell you anything

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
Without putting much thought into it, or any research, I doubt Cam Reddish, Marvin Williams, Wendell Carter were ever a player of the week. Would probably throw Kyrie Irving in there too.

Conference player of the week doesn’t really tell you anything
I only searched for Marvin Williams.

And I was joking by the way.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Better listen to him coit. The guy just flatout knows sports:

Plus he's got jts on his side, so they represent a bipartisan effort between being wrong and being ööööing stupid.
You want to put $100 on him being a lottery pick? Im more than willing to take your money if so

The Champ

Dodd-Like

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
Pretty clear you didn’t read the actual article you searched for
Yeah I read it after I posted it. Did you read my post where I said I was joking?

I wonder if they give POW to freshman? I assume not since they have a separate award for the frosh. And the lottery picks only play one year anyway.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Yeah I read it after I posted it. Did you read my post where I said I was joking?

I wonder if they give POW to freshman? I assume not since they have a separate award for the frosh. And the lottery picks only play one year anyway.
You assume wrong. Google Zion Williamson for reference

The Jacket

The Coat
You want to put $100 on him being a lottery pick? Im more than willing to take your money if so
:lol: Is this the new "you wanna fight about it?" Maybe that's a better idea. If I find the right thing to hit you over the head with, you might stop acting like every opinion you have is some universal law of nature.

jts1207

So what we have here is proof that Moses Wright may or may not be a lottery pick.

I think a team with multiple lottery picks could take both Wright and Alvarado and then hire Pastner away to coach them

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
I always love the ol' "I was only joking" defense. One of the few lines that you still see which even predates AlGore's Interwebs.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Looking at some of the draft experts ratings Moses is likely to go undrafted. I think the biggest reason is that they are strongly biased toward younger players. In reality, I think Moses could help an NBA team as an athletic guy with size who shoots well. I really think he could attack the basket well on a team that runs some pick and roll.

I don’t think he has the upside to think lottery or even first round. But, a smart GM could use a 2nd round pick on him. I hope so.

jts1207

I always love the ol' "I was only joking" defense. One of the few lines that you still see which even predates AlGore's Interwebs.

You should use it. Will save you from looking like the dumbass you have proven yourself to be

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Kinda like shooting yourself up with bleach and/or sunlight?

“It...it Twas said in jest!”