Moses Wright = Lottery pick

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
You don’t think he even gets drafted? I think he could definitely get drafted. He is averaging 18 points and 8 rpg in the ACC. He’s 6’9”. Similar numbers to Sean May when he went 13th overall. If he puts together a good postseason he will definitely go in Round 2.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
You don’t think he even gets drafted? I think he could definitely get drafted. He is averaging 18 points and 8 rpg in the ACC. He’s 6’9”. Similar numbers to Sean May when he went 13th overall. If he puts together a good postseason he will definitely go in Round 2.

And we will be a 6 seed. He's not getting drafted.

GTCrew4b

And we will be a 6 seed. He's not getting drafted.
We’ll see on both I suppose. We have really strong computer numbers compared to people projected above us and will be top 4 in ACC most likely if Clemson falls to Syracuse.

jts1207

We’ll see on both I suppose. We have really strong computer numbers compared to people projected above us and will be top 4 in ACC most likely if Clemson falls to Syracuse.

I've never seen anything like this with some of you lately.

We just locked in a 12 seed but we are going to jump 20+ teams and be a 6

Moses isn't being mentioned as a draft pick anywhere but he's gonna be a lotto pick

C'mon man

GTCrew4b

Our computer rankings are held back by the two early season losses (although GSU is turning out to not be such a bad loss as I stated when it happened). Even with them we will likely be top 30. We are definitely more in then Lunardi and the like wants ESPN readers to believe. We are better than a 12 right now.

jts1207

Our computer rankings are held back by the two early season losses (although GSU is turning out to not be such a bad loss as I stated when it happened). Even with them we will likely be top 30. We are definitely more in then Lunardi and the like wants ESPN readers to believe. We are better than a 12 right now.
10 seed tops. Get into reality

GTCrew4b

10 seed tops. Get into reality
Right now I’d say 9 seed. Depending on how the regular season plays elsewhere probably a 7 seed tops. Depending on ACC tourney finish our ceiling is a 4/5 if we win 6 if runner up, 7-10 depending on who we beat.

beat wake forest and finish top 4 in ACC and 10 seed is our floor. I really think the committee will basically wipe our first two games away due to how we were handling Covid. Essentially rewarding us for thinking about “player safety

I am in reality. It’s you who are flailing around denigrating this good team and it’s accomplishments.

jts1207

Right now I’d say 9 seed. Depending on how the regular season plays elsewhere probably a 7 seed tops. Depending on ACC tourney finish our ceiling is a 4/5 if we win 6 if runner up, 7-10 depending on who we beat.

beat wake forest and finish top 4 in ACC and 10 seed is our floor. I really think the committee will basically wipe our first two games away due to how we were handling Covid. Essentially rewarding us for thinking about “player safety

I am in reality. It’s you who are flailing around denigrating this good team and it’s accomplishments.

That's what I'm hearing. Every team gets 2 freebies. Duke is submitting paperwork because their lottery pick left early too

CoachTech

Varsity Lurker
Reason he gets drafted (not a lottery)
1) 6'9" freak athlete
2) ACC POY candidate
3) Only 6 years of basketball experience
4) Great defensive player. Can guard 4 or 5 (in a pinch)
5) His development the last 3 years has been incredible. A NBA team will refine the jumper and make him a stretch 4

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
I’d rather us be a 10 seed than a 9. Huge drop off from the #1 to #2 seeds you’d have to face in Round 2.

GTCrew4b

I’d rather us be a 10 seed than a 9. Huge drop off from the #1 to #2 seeds you’d have to face in Round 2.
I’m sure you mean 6 rather than 5 following ACCT win right?

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
An article on the Athletic has Moses ranked 64th on their draft list.
I was amazed at the number of non-college players on the list. I don't follow the NBA so I guess the Chinese ownership has expanded the player pool.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
:lol: Is this the new "you wanna fight about it?" Maybe that's a better idea. If I find the right thing to hit you over the head with, you might stop acting like every opinion you have is some universal law of nature.
I like to gamble, especially on things that are certainties when some doofus is emotionally tied to the other side