Moses Wright = Lottery pick

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Probably wouldn't have changed much wrt to their long-term outlooks, but I seriously doubt next year's draft class has the same depth as this year's, so they may have at least been a little more likely to get drafted. I think a significant number of 2nd rounders this year will go on to have very good careers.

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
I feel bad for Moses. He did everything right and became a damned good basketball player. Because he developed so late, he did not get the exposure. Then, his chance for the biggest exposure was robbed from him by the Fauci virus.
I agree which is why I thought he should return. Stay in a familiar coaching scenario with proven results while you have the spotlight. Can’t blame him either way he gets to focus full time on his craft now. It was a tough choice I’m sure.

supersenior

Damn Good Rat
Probably wouldn't have changed much wrt to their long-term outlooks, but I seriously doubt next year's draft class has the same depth as this year's, so they may have at least been a little more likely to get drafted. I think a significant number of 2nd rounders this year will go on to have very good careers.
There's been talk of eliminating the one and done rule for the 2022 draft. Idk when this gets determined but it would have a huge impact on the depth

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
There's been talk of eliminating the one and done rule for the 2022 draft. Idk when this gets determined but it would have a huge impact on the depth
Would they go to the football rule or would they return to drafting out of high school?