Mountain West ded.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, but we are not going to get a college football season. You guys are delusional. And I'm here for the ride, but just.. this is not going to happen. As long as we all understand that, we can go WWF on the rest of the season.

edit: I forgot to mention I ööööed u moms lmao

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, but we are not going to get a college football season. You guys are delusional. And I'm here for the ride, but just.. this is not going to happen. As long as we all understand that, we can go WWF on the rest of the season.

In these uncertain times it's ok not to know what the future holds in store. Why did God gift you with a crystal ball and please let us know the reasons why this college football season isn't going to happen. Please walk me through your reasoning because before the colleges actually try to play how would anyone know. I ask because you seem pretty adamant on the subject and I'm pretty curious.

I am curious as to how the World Wildlife Fund substitutes for football.

Back