mutt aboard alert!

ylojk8

Helluva Engineer
looking at the newest member icon .. i have just realized that our newest member is none other than southlink02 .. the stupidest, most idiotic mutt poster to ever educate himself/herself/itself to use a computer.

joltinjacket will tell us all about him.

And look at that, we have the same birthday.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
joltinjacket will tell us all about him.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Gladly...
rant.gif

Oh, and another thing...
soapbox.gif

He's good for a laugh at times. We've put him in his place a couple times already over at ACCbbs.com.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

the stupidest, most idiotic poster to ever educate himself/herself/itself to use a computer
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now wait a minute, I thought you and Bellyseries had bestowed that honor on me!
smile.gif

I look forward to his competition, and FWIW, UGA's season won't be too much better than our 3-9. (Going with 6-6 with losses @ CLEM, @ LSU, vs ALA, @ TN, @ FLA, and vs AUB.)

Originally posted by 2 Big Techsticles:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif"> the stupidest, most idiotic poster to ever educate himself/herself/itself to use a computer
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now wait a minute, I thought you and Bellyseries had bestowed that honor on me!
smile.gif

I look forward to his competition, and FWIW, UGA's season won't be too much better than our 3-9. (Going with 6-6 with losses @ CLEM, @ LSU, vs ALA, @ TN, @ FLA, and vs AUB.)
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Are you kidding, 2 bigs? I'm the only one who likes your avatar.

the flag is what did for me. Don't come over here w/ a flag.

Uh-Oh, two Scorpios. I am married to a Scorpio.

Go to the "Other Topics" to read about the Scorpio.

wink.gif

Back