Mutt culture

Yeah, and this car accident story is getting worse by the minute....they were leaving a strip club?

Yeah, and this car accident story is getting worse by the minute....they were leaving a strip club?

My group had senior design project meetings at the Cheetah. At one time they had a really good prime rib lunch special.

My group had senior design project meetings at the Cheetah. At one time they had a really good prime rib lunch special.
An old friend & Navy mentor of mine was the insurance agent who covered the "Spring Street Ballet" account. He always said they had a great restaurant, just that nobody knew about it. :coolugh:

An old friend & Navy mentor of mine was the insurance agent who covered the "Spring Street Ballet" account. He always said they had a great restaurant, just that nobody knew about it. :coolugh:
680 had a $6.80 buffet there before the UGAg game one year. Why I went to the game, idk

Rara??? His name is Rodarius Jaiquan Thomas. I can only assume that he is Roman, like Octavius, Claudius, Tiberius, etc.

Regardless, it looks to me like he's gonna fit in well at UGA.

I always wanted to open a chicken wings joint with well-endowed waitresses wearing skimpy low-cut tops and call it "Wings". Our tag line would be: "WIngs: we have great hooters!"
41698814-4487-4F55-910A-E38F43740C20.jpeg

Rara??? His name is Rodarius Jaiquan Thomas. I can only assume that he is Roman, like Octavius, Claudius, Tiberius, etc.

Regardless, it looks to me like he's gonna fit in well at UGA.
You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Back