Mutts and Aubies bragging about section 130 seats...

CrackerJacket

Flats Noob
Aren't those seats in 130 really part of the old
visitors section?

So we moved the official seats upstairs and then
sold old visitors seats to the Aubies and Mutts
for $90, also getting rid of tickets that teams
like UMD would not have purchased...

Admittedly, there is more room for Aubies and Mutts
in BDS@HGF this coming season. But that is really
the fault of GT fans for not buying more.

However...if the ticket office was able to unload
seats in the normal visitors section as part of a
package then its not such a bad plan...

If the ticket office would ever listen to what the students had to say about tickets they would know that every fraternity + sorority, and some other block groups complained last year over not being able to access date passes like previous years. A lot of us would bring dates from other places who may not be a Tech fan but will root for them 1 day. Its better then selling them to enemies. GT has 26 fraternities (a pretty good chunk of the GT population, and all go to football games.) 7 sororities (a bigger chunk of the female GT population, plus all attend football games also). Lets face it, besides the few out of control fans (the ones I like) the students are the heart of the stadium. Bring in 1000 more and make it even louder.

Cracker,

We are not getting rid of visitor tickets for Maryland and UNC. We will still have to sell those as well. None of the visitors tickets can be a a part of the 3 pack because all the visitor seats are sold for UGA. We will have to sell all of these 3 packs and then around 5,000 or 6,000 visitor seats for Maryland and UNC.

It would be great if we all wore our gold and left no doubt about our home field advantage.

If I had the money...I would Definitly buy some tickets!! Maybe when im older, and outta school.

Cheers,

RW4L
drinking.gif

Originally posted by Axe:
Cracker,

We are not getting rid of visitor tickets for Maryland and UNC. We will still have to sell those as well. None of the visitors tickets can be a a part of the 3 pack because all the visitor seats are sold for UGA. We will have to sell all of these 3 packs and then around 5,000 or 6,000 visitor seats for Maryland and UNC.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good point.

Its really the cost of paying for stadium expansion
IMHO.

I wish more GT folks would buy tickets and wear
the right colors to games. That would solve about
90% of the "problem".

Back